What's new in Game Collector for Windows?
Game Collector (Windows)
January 4th, 2018
Various tweaks and fixes, based on your v18 feedback:
Tweaks to the Edit screen:
- Developer/Publisher lists: right click to directly access that specific Manage List screen.
- Edit Multiple: boolean fields would be reset to “No”.
- Add from Core: Stopping a running search could cause an Access Violation.
- Main Screen: Selected filter wasn’t restored on starting the program.
- Select Column/Sort/Folder fields: adding/removing a field after changing the order of the fields, would reset that order again.
- Various stability improvements.
v18.3.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 27th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 30th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for High DPI screens / Large Fonts May 23rd, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 15th, 2017 v17.2.1: A completely new Add Games screen! June 14th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 v16.5.1: Easily add games that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” December 14th, 2016 v16.4.2: Quick search with regular expressions and other tweaks November 10th, 2016 v16.4.1: New: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding games by title October 10th, 2016 v16.3.1: New: Light, Dark and System skins and Quick Filter panel June 23rd, 2016 v16.2.1: Introducing: Card View for the main screen February 24th, 2016 v16.1.1: Find Cover systems now all use Bing Image Search December 3rd, 2015 v16.0.1: Game Collector V16: Quicksilver November 30th, 2015