What's new in Game Collector for Windows?
Game Collector (Windows)
April 13th, 2017
- Links to renew your update plan will now automatically log you into your account on the website.
- Check for Updates: now has a link to the “What’s New” blog on our website.
- My CLZ Account popup: now has a link to the “What’s New” blog on our website.
- Edit Game: using ALT+N or ALT+P to navigate to Next or Previous Game could throw a “Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window” error.
- “Completed” field didn’t properly sync down from CLZ Cloud.
- Updating games or Pricecharting values will clear them for unlinked games.
v18.3.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 27th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 30th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for High DPI screens / Large Fonts May 23rd, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 15th, 2017 v17.2.1: A completely new Add Games screen! June 14th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 v16.5.1: Easily add games that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” December 14th, 2016 v16.4.2: Quick search with regular expressions and other tweaks November 10th, 2016 v16.4.1: New: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding games by title October 10th, 2016 v16.3.1: New: Light, Dark and System skins and Quick Filter panel June 23rd, 2016 v16.2.1: Introducing: Card View for the main screen February 24th, 2016 v16.1.1: Find Cover systems now all use Bing Image Search December 3rd, 2015 v16.0.1: Game Collector V16: Quicksilver November 30th, 2015