What's new in Game Collector for Windows?
Game Collector (Windows)
December 14th, 2016
Easily add games that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode”
- In Add Games Automatically, when a barcode is not recognized, a new “Unrecognized Barcode” screen will appear.
- In this screen:
- Just find your game by platform and title (Search-As-You-Type is also active here!)
- Use the integrated Find Cover tool to select the cover image.
- Then click Add Game.
- This will:
- Instantly add the barcode to OUR Core online game database, connected to the game you selected.
- Add the game to YOUR database with full game details, your barcode and image AND linked to the new Core entry.
In other words, this new screen not only helps you in adding unrecognized games,
but it also helps your fellow Game Collector users by adding the missing barcode to the CLZ Core.
- Credits grid: problems adding credits when multiple persons exists with the same display name.
- Export to HTML could throw a “Reference to undeclared entity: ‘nbsp'” error with some settings.
v18.3.1: Secure HTTPS connections July 27th, 2018 v18.2.1: Selection checkboxes / New Action Bars May 30th, 2018 v18.1: Full support for High DPI screens / Large Fonts May 23rd, 2018 v18: Auto-Cloud-Syncing, revamped Edit screen, new “Clean” template and more! December 15th, 2017 v17.2.1: A completely new Add Games screen! June 14th, 2017 V17.0.1: Major updates to the Quick Search and Image Viewer popup! February 14th, 2017 v16.5.1: Easily add games that come up as “Unrecognized Barcode” December 14th, 2016 v16.4.2: Quick search with regular expressions and other tweaks November 10th, 2016 v16.4.1: New: “Search-As-You-Type” suggestions when adding games by title October 10th, 2016 v16.3.1: New: Light, Dark and System skins and Quick Filter panel June 23rd, 2016 v16.2.1: Introducing: Card View for the main screen February 24th, 2016 v16.1.1: Find Cover systems now all use Bing Image Search December 3rd, 2015 v16.0.1: Game Collector V16: Quicksilver November 30th, 2015