What's new in Game Connect?
March 14th, 2017
Import any Text or .CSV file into your collection
You can now import any text file (.txt) or comma separated value file (.csv) into your collection on Connect using the new import page in your Connect account.
With this new import tool you are able to quickly import a list of games from for instance an existing collection you may have in a spreadsheet or different software. All you have to do is export those games from your other software to a text or CSV file and follow the steps on the new Import page in your Connect account.
How does it work?
- Go to the import page on Game Connect
(click the wrench icon, then “Import”).
- Upload your text or CSV file.
- Select your delimiter options.
- Map the available fields to the columns of your text/CSV file
(look at the preview to confirm what you are mapping)
- Click “Import games” to import the list of games into your collection.