Adding comics by barcode
If you are cataloging your boxes of comics, the best way to add comics to CLZ Comics is by scanning their barcodes with your device’s camera:
- Tap the Add Comics button:
- In the Add screen, at the top, choose By Barcode.
- Point the camera scanner at a comic barcode until it scans it.
- Now tap the big blue “Add x comics to collection” button to add the comics.
You may have to select your variant. Tap the “dropdown arrow” to pick a variant when shown.
You can select if you wish to scan with “+0, +2 or +5”. For US comic barcodes, the +5 is usually the one you want to use.
Removing barcodes from the barcode queue
- Remove all barcodes:Tap the CLEAR button, bottom left.
- Remove 1 barcode: Tap and hold on said barcode and remove it.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.