If you want to add multiple comics of one series, the easiest way to do so is by searching on the series title. Typing the series will automatically show a few suggestions by the series name. If you click enter it will show all series associated with this title. Tapping the series will show you all the issues in the series and all the variant covers!
Example: You own more issues of one series. Just search the series and tap all. Then you can add every comic in that series to your collection.
How to add comics by series?
- Tap the Add Comics button on the bottom right of the screen:
- In the Add screen, at the top, choose Series.
- Type the series title and press search, when typing in the title, It will already show some suggestions.
- Tap a series in the list to see al comics in that list.
- Tap the checkbox in front of the issues that you own and wish to add.
- Now tap “Add to Collection” in the bottom right corner of the screen. This will add the comic to your database.
Note: When typing in the title, the dropdown will show you some suggestions. You can tap View All to see all results.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.