After adding some comics to your database, it’s time to start editing your entries to add personal information (like purchase details, storage box, and notes, etc…) or to edit the automatically downloaded data to your own preferences.
This is done in the app’s Edit Comic screen.
In this screen, you can find all the comic’s properties, on multiple tab pages. Many of the comic details will already be filled in, provided by our online database. You can modify it all, to change or complete the information.
Opening the Edit Comic screen
Here’s how to get to the Edit Comic screen:
- Tap the comic you wish to edit
- Tap the Edit Comic button:
Making changes in the Edit Comic screen
There are five different tabs in the edit screen:
Field types in the Edit Screen
Most fields can be directly typed in (like variant description, notes), other fields open a Pick List screen for easy picking of a new value without typing (like storage box, owner, etc..).
In the Edit Screen you will find different field types:
- Basic text fields: These allow you to just type any text in them.
- Number-only fields: You can only add numbers in this field (for instance an index field, or a price field).
- Multi/Single pick list fields: These allow you to pick 1 (or more) values from a list of predefined values (and you can also add values to that list).
- Date fields: Here you can type a date or use the calendar button to set a date.
When you’re done making changes, tap the Done button at the top right to save the changes to the database and return to comic detail page.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.