There are a few ways to remove comics from your database.
- Removing one comic from its details page
- Removing multiple comics in one go
- Remove all comics from your database
- Removing comics by swiping (iOS only)
Removing one comic from its details page
- Tap “a comic issue” to view the details.
- Then tap the “Action” button at the bottom left.
- Now tap “Remove”.
Removing multiple comics in one go
Note: This method is only possible in list mode (not in cover wall mode).
- Enter selection mode by tapping the button at the top.
- Select all comics you wish to remove.
- Tap the “Action” button at the bottom right.
- Tap “Remove”.
Remove entire collection
If you wish to remove your entire collection for whatever reason (maybe start over) you can do so from the side-menu option “Clear Database”.
- First, tap the menu button top left.
- Tap Maintenance.
- Now, tap Clear Database.
- Confirm your choice to clear your entire database from the device.
Removing comics by swiping (iOS only)
You can remove comics by swiping on the title (in your list of comics) from right to left.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.