Here you can find all the questions related to “key”:
- Q: I am not seeing any key info in my app?
- Q: When updating keys what is the difference between the Replace and Replace & Clear options?
I am not seeing any key info in my app.
Q: I am not seeing any key info in my app.
A: First, make sure you are actually running CLZ Comics version 7.x. If not, update the app first!
Then, did you already do the Update from Core on all your comics? For your existing collection, use Update from Core to get the key info.
- In your series list tap the [All Comics] entry at the top, to go to your full comic list.
- Tap the check box icon (3rd from the top right) to enter Select Mode.
- Tap the “ALL” button on the bottom left to select all your comics.
- Now tap the Action button on the bottom right and select “Update from Core”.
Still no key info?
Then, could it be that you are still using the app in grandfathered mode? Please note that getting key comic information from Core is a new premium online service that requires an active subscription. This feature will not work if you are using the app in “grandfathered” status.
When updating keys what is the difference between the Replace and Replace & Clear options?
Q: When updating keys what is the difference between the Replace and Replace & Clear options?
A: Here’s what these do:
- The Replace option is needed if you want the Update tool to also REPLACE existing key info in your database with the key info from Core. That will help to get Core changes, like minor keys that are turned into majors (or vice versa), updated key reasons, etc…
- Replace & Clear option also REMOVES key info from your database if our Core says “no key!”. That sometimes happens if we remove incorrect key info Core.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.