If you want to print your collection on paper or export it to PDF, you can do so via CLZ Cloud.
A pdf file helps you to get a physical copy of your collection.
You can’t generate a PDF directly from your mobile app. For this, you will need to login to your CLZ Cloud.
Before you go to your cloud, you should sync up with your cloud to get the latest changes in your PDF file.
1. Sync on your mobile app:
- Tap the menu in the top left
- Tap “Sync with CLZ Cloud”
- Tap the “Sync Changes” button to sync.
Now that you are done syncing with the cloud, you can open the cloud on your computer to start your export to PDF.
2. Print from your desktop computer:
- Go to your CLZ Cloud webpage and log in with the same account you use in CLZ Comics on your mobile device.
- Click the menu icon on the top left.
- Now click on “Print to PDF”
- Set up your preferences and click “Generate PDF file”
- Now you can download the file and print it.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.