If you are unable to find a comic issue in our central database or you don’t have an internet connection, you can add it manually. When you add manually you will have the same options as the edit screen.
How to add a comic manually?
- Tap on the “menu” icon to access the drop down menu.
- Tap on Add Manually (displayed under add comics).
- Enter as much information as you want about this comic.
- Tap the cover tab and you can choose to use a saved image, or use the built-in camera of your device to take a picture of the comic.
- Tap Add / + (top right) to add it.
If you have near complete or complete information on the comic, you can submit it to Core.
That way others can use the entry that you have filled in and it will be put up in our database.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.