After you’re done setting up your app, you can start adding your comic books to your database.
You can add comics to CLZ Comics in a variety of ways.
How to add comics to your collection?
Select one of the methods below to learn how:
- Adding by Barcode: When you are cataloging your boxes of comics, the best way to add comics to CLZ Comics is by scanning their barcodes with your device’s camera.
- Adding by Series: If you want to add multiple comics of one series, the easiest way to do so is by searching on the series title.
- Adding by Issue: If you are looking for one particular issue, you can search for it by title + issue.
- Adding by Pull-List: Keep up to date with (your) upcoming comics.
- Adding Manually: If your comic is not in the Core database yet, you can add it manually.
All the options are visible in the “add comics screen” when you tap the Add Comics button:
When adding a comic it will show you a pre-fill screen to add some extra information. You can view Pre-fill settings for more information.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.