Adding comics by barcode
If you are cataloging your boxes of comics, the best way to add comics to CLZ Comics is by scanning their barcodes with your device’s camera:
- Tap the Add Comics button:
- In the Add screen, at the top, choose By Barcode.
- Point the camera scanner at a comic barcode until it scans it.
- Now tap the big blue “Add x comics to collection” button to add the comics.
You may have to select your variant. Tap the “dropdown arrow” to pick a variant when shown.
When the scanner is set to “Auto”, it will automatically scan every barcode you throw at it. It will automatically pick up extensions, whether 2 digits long or 5 digits long. Super easy, super quick.
In rare cases, the scanner may “give up” on finding the extension too quickly. E.g. with lower quality cameras or in “less than optimal” lighting conditions. In that case, set the scanner to “EXT” mode, which will force it to find the extension.
Removing barcodes from the barcode queue
- Remove all barcodes:Tap the CLEAR button, bottom left.
- Remove 1 barcode: Tap and hold on said barcode and remove it.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.