Adding comics by barcode
If you are cataloging your boxes of comics, the best way to add comics to CLZ Comics is by scanning their barcodes with your device’s camera:
- Tap the Add Comics button:
- In the Add screen, at the top, choose By Barcode.
- Point the camera scanner at a comic barcode until it scans it.
- Now tap the big blue “Add x comics to collection” button to add the comics.
You may have to select your variant. Tap the “dropdown arrow” to pick a variant when shown.
You can select if you wish to scan with “+0, +2 or +5”. For US comic barcodes, the +5 is usually the one you want to use.
Removing barcodes from the barcode queue
- On iOS (iPhone/iPad): Swipe the barcode you wish to remove from right to left on your screen.
- On Android: Tap and hold the barcode you wish to remove, then select the ones you want to remove, then tap the red “Remove from queue” button.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.