Here you can find all the questions related to “series”:
- My series are not sorted correctly?
- Some of my series are duplicated / split up, how do I fix that?
My series are not sorted correctly?
If you find that your series list is not sorted correctly, that is most likely to be caused by incorrect series sort names.
The easiest way to check and correct series sort names are through the Manage Pick Lists screen.
To open that screen, tap the menu icon top left, then choose Manage Pick Lists.
Choose “Series list”. That will show you your complete Series list, with Display names (at the top, in black) and their Sort Names (at the bottom, in grey).
Tap on a series name to edit it.
For instance, if you want “The Amazing Spider-Man, Vol. 2”, to sort under A instead of T, make sure the Sort Name is set to “Amazing Spider-Man, Vol. 2”, so without “The”.
Want to modify a Series Sort Name?
Take a tour with AJ through the CLZ features in CLZ 101:
Some of my series are duplicated/split up, how do I fix that?
This can be resolved easily by merging the series entries through the Manage Pick Lists screen.
- From the menu, go to Manage Pick Lists
- Now, choose the Series list
- Find the duplicate series using the search box at the top.
- Tap the button top right and select “Enter merge mode”.
- Tap the series you want to merge.
- Finally, tap the “Merge to..” button and choose the Series entry you want to merge to, that is, the one you want to keep. (in most cases, that would be the one that contains the most issues)
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.