It could be that the specific variant you own was NOT in Core yet when added to your database, but is listed NOW. In that case, you of course want to change your Core link to the correct variant, so that:
- When you use Update from Core, you will get the data for the correct variant
- When you update your values from CovrPrice, you get the value for the correct variant
In the Comic Connect web-based software and the Comic Collector desktop software, there are more options for linking with the Core. Just Unlink from Core, then use Link with Core to re-link. In the CLZ Comics mobile app, however, the unlink feature is not available.
You can find the Relink Core Variant command in the Action menu of the comic details page. On the screen that pops up, just tap the correct variant, then tap the blue “Link to variant” button at the bottom right.
How to relink to Core?
- Go to a comic detail panel
- Tap on the action button
- Tap the “Relink to Core button”
- Select the variant
- Tap link to variant
Want to know which comics are not linked to your core
I am afraid it is not possible to find your unlinked comics in the app itself, but this IS possible through your CLZ Cloud site.
- In the app, open the menu and choose “View My CLZ Cloud”.
- Now log in to the CLZ Cloud site (very important).
- Then from the menu, choose Link Comics.
- In the Link Comics screen, it will show you your unlinked comics AND it will let you link them to Core.
- When done, open the app and Sync with CLZ Cloud to download the changes.
CLZ Explained: Re-link Core variant
Walk through the re-link to Core feature in CLZ Explained:
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.