To perform a full import from a text or CSV file you can use the CLZ Cloud Import Tool. The steps consist of first importing all items into CLZ Cloud, and then syncing those items from CLZ Cloud to CLZ Comics on your mobile device.
1. Importing your Text/CSV file to CLZ Cloud
- Go to the CLZ Cloud website and log in with your CLZ Account.
- Click the menu button top left and click “Import Data” to enter the import screen.
- Click “Import from Text / CSV File”.
- Upload your Text / CSV file.
- Change the data format settings so it looks correct under the preview.
- Click the column headers to map your fields to our fields.
- Click “Import comics” to run the import.
If you’re having trouble with this, make sure you re-check step 6 to make sure all columns you’re importing match a field that we provide.
If you can not match a field to one we have, you can decide to add that column of information to the notes of each comic or just skip that column altogether.
2. Syncing from CLZ Cloud to CLZ Comics
After you’ve done the import you now need to get all those imported comics from CLZ Cloud to CLZ Comics on your mobile device:
- Start CLZ Comics on your mobile device.
- Open the menu, top left, and tap “Sync with CLZ Cloud”
- This will open the Sync screen, showing the number of changes to be downloaded.
- Tap the Sync Changes button to start downloading your comics data.
Done! You should now have all comics in CLZ Comics on your mobile device.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.