Here you can find all the questions related to “Core questions”:
- The Update from Core tools says I have unlinked comics, how do I find those?
- I have a comic that I cannot find in our Core, what now?
The Update from Core tools says I have unlinked comics, how do I find those?
It is not possible to find your unlinked comics in the app itself, but this is possible through your CLZ Cloud site.
- In the app, open the menu and choose “View My CLZ Cloud”.
- Now log in to the CLZ Cloud site (very important).
- Then from the menu, choose Link Comics.
- In the Link Comics screen, it will show you your unlinked comics AND it will let you link them to Core.
- When done, open the app and Sync with CLZ Cloud to download the changes.
I have a comic that I cannot find in our Core, what now?
If you tried adding that comic by barcode, and the barcode cannot be found in our Core, you will automatically get an “Unrecognized Barcode” popup that lets you:
- add the comic to your app anyway
- at the same time, report the barcode as missing to our Core.
That will help us add the missing comic or variant.
Alternatively (or additionally), it is a good idea to contact us through help.clz.com and tell us about the missing comic or variant. In that case, we need the following information:
- Exact Series Title
- Name of Publisher
- Issue Number
- Date of release
- Variant-related information, if any
- Barcode, if any
- Cover images, a straight image so we can use them
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.