The subscription to the CLZ Comics app comes with cloud storage for your data, in our own CLZ Cloud system. To use your CLZ Cloud, you need a CLZ Account.
This topic includes
- Uploading to the cloud
- Downloading from the cloud
- Importing and exporting
- Printing to PDF
- Sharing online
Advantages of using CLZ Cloud:
When you’re using CLZ Comics, you can use the CLZ Cloud to:
- Make an online backup of your comic collection data.
- Sync your comic data between devices (e.g. your phone and tablet).
- Transfer your subscription across devices (one subscription for multiple phones/tablets).
- Sync data to/from our Comic Collector or Comic Connect software.
To use your CLZ Cloud, you need a CLZ Account. If you don’t have one, here is how to create one:
Sign up for a CLZ Account.
- Tap the menu top left
- Tap “CLZ Account” in the top left corner
- Now enter your email address and tap “Sign up!”
- You are now logged in
With your collection in the CLZ Cloud you will have a couple of advantages:
Your collection is backed up safely in the CLZ Cloud:
- View your collection online: You can visit your personal CLZ Cloud page to view your collection (in any browser).
- Share with friends: You can send a viewing link to your friends so they can check out and browse your collection (don’t worry, they can’t change anything to your collection).
You can restore/download your collection from the CLZ Cloud on any iOS or Android device:
- If for any reason your phone crashes or has been wiped clean, you can download your collection and subscription back down to your device.
- Do you also own a tablet? Download your collection and use the same subscription on any other iOS or Android device with CLZ Comics. No extra costs.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.