After you cataloged your first few comics, you can start browsing your database. CLZ offers a few ways to browse your database. This can be a great feature if you’re looking for issues or information within a series.
Example: If you’re looking for the most valuable comic in a series, you can sort by value.
How to browse your database?
With these features, you can arrange your database the way you prefer.
- Missing comics (Search for missing comics in your series)
- Statistics (View your combined comic data on one screen)
- Shake to Shuffle (Shake to randomly select a comic)
Searching your database
You can search your database by using the search button on the top right.
This will help you track everything down within your collection.
By viewing all results you will get all the comics associated with your search.
Filtering your database
You can filter your database in different ways to easily find what you’re looking for.
Filter by completed: you can filter your collection on series you have completed or not completed. You can do this by tapping the completed button next to the AZ sort button on the series screen.
Example: you only want to see all the series that you have completed.
Learn how to mark series as complete.
Filter on collection status: You can filter your collection status by tapping the collection status button in the top right.
There are a few different types of collection statuses:
- All – Shows all of the underneath on one screen.
- In Collection – Shows comics that are in your collection.
- On wish list – Shows comics on your wish list.
- On order – This shows all the issues you have marked as ordered.
- For sale – Shows all the comics you have labeled as for sale.
- Sold – Shows all the comics in your collection that you have sold.
- Not in Collection – shows all the comics you have marked as “not in my collection”.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.