Queue mode allows you to add books in batches. You can add multiple titles and/or ISBNs to the search queue then search for them. Queue mode is the most efficient way to add books to your database. Combined with a barcode scanner app, it makes light work of even the largest collections.
- Open the Add Books Automatically screen by clicking top left blue “plus” button in your program.
- To enable queue mode, click the ‘Show Queue’ button.
With the Search Queue visible you can start queueing books.
- Type the author/title or ISBN into the appropriate search field then click Add to Queue.
- Once you’ve queued up your books, click Search All.
- Once the search is complete, click on an entry in the queue (top panel) to view the results (bottom 2 panels)
You now have three options for adding your books:
Add Anyway: This will add the selected book to your database without any additional information, using only your author/title/ISBN information. This is useful if no results are found in our database. You can add the book title to your database then add more information manually.
Add Selected: This will add the book you’ve selected to your database. First, click the book in the Search Queue, select a result by clicking on it or checking the box next to it then click ‘Add Selected’.
Add All: This option will remain gray until you click a result from the Search Queue, then select a book from the Search Results. You can use the check box next to the book then move to the next book in the queue. Once you’ve selected a result for each book you can click Add All to add the books to your collection.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.