Book Collector is built around the our central online database: Core for Books. It’s the central online database that is searched when you use the Add Automatically screen in Book Collector, and the central online database that is used to display all kinds of shared information in your CLZ Cloud.
Our content managers work on Core for Books every workday here to keep Core up to date with the latest books and their author, title, cover images, publisher, subject, .
Of course, it can and will happen that we’re missing some details for your books here and there. It might also happen we don’t have your book at all.
For this we created a Report / Submit to Core option in Book Collector.
Submit a book directly from Book Collector
- Select any book in your collection and click menu “CLZ Cloud > Submit Book to Core”.
- Book Collector will grab your book and upload it to Core for Books.
- Your webbrowser will open up Core for Books and ask you to login with your CLZ Account
- You can compare your submitted data to the data that is stored in Core for Books
- Important: After you’re done with the repairs you wish to make in Core for Books, click the green “Submit Changes” button, bottom left of the page.
Report a missing book
If you try to search a book automatically with the Add Automatically screen, but Core for Books doesn’t have it, you will be prompted to report the missing book to core.
Report or Repair an book directly via the website of Core for Books
Instead of using the Book Collector, or if you only own CLZ Books for iOS / Android you can still report errors and submit changes to Core for Books by directly opening the Core for Books website and logging in with your CLZ Account there.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.