To perform a full import from a text or CSV file you can use the Book Connect Import Tool. The steps consist of first importing all items into Book Connect, and then syncing those items from Book Connect to CLZ Books on your mobile device.
1. Importing your Text/CSV file to the Book Connect website
- Go to the Book Connect website.
- Log in with your CLZ Account you also use for CLZ Books on your mobile device.
(if you don’t have a CLZ Account, create one for free)
- Click on the Wrench icon top right of the page and click Import.
(if you don’t see the Import button, register for a 30-day free trial first)
- Follow the instructions on screen to set up the import.
- Click Import books to run the import.
All your books have now been been imported into Book Connect.
2. Syncing from Book Connect to CLZ Books
After you’ve completed the import on the Book Connect website, you need to get all those books from the Book Connect website to CLZ Books on your mobile device:
- Start CLZ Books on your mobile device.
- Tap on the CLZ Cloud button on your toolbar or in the left side menu. to open the Sync screen.
- This will open the Sync screen, showing the number of changes to be downloaded.
- Tap the _Sync Changes+ button to start downloading your book data.
Done! You should now have all books in CLZ Books on your mobile device.