Adding books by scanning their ISBN barcode
If you are cataloging your books, the best way to add books to CLZ Books is by scanning their ISBN barcodes with your device’s camera.
If you have a compatible device you can scan ISBNs using your device camera:
- Tap the Add Books icon:
- In the add screen, at the top, choose ISBN.
- Point the camera scanner at a ISBN barcode until the barcode, title appear.
- If you want, scan a couple of books this way.
- Now tap the blue Plus icon and select “Add … books to collection” to add these books to your database.
- Tap the back button (top left) to go back to the app’s main screen showing your added books.
Removing barcodes from the barcode queue
To remove a barcode from the barcode queue: Swipe it from right to left on your screen.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.