The database you’re trying to sync with CLZ Cloud has been synced before, but to a different CLZ Account. This can happen if you have more than one CLZ Account with us.
Solution 1: Login with the correct CLZ Account
Windows / Mac desktop software
- Close the “Synchronize with CLZ Cloud” screen.
- Click menu “Tools > My CLZ Account”.
- Login with the correct CLZ Account that you previously used to sync this specific database with.
iOS / Android mobile device
- Close the sync screen.
- Go to the settings of the mobile app.
- Open CLZ Account login details and login with the correct CLZ Account that you previously used to sync this specific database with.
Solution 2: Clear your CLZ Cloud data
Alternatively to solution 1, you could also clear the database out of the CLZ Cloud and then perform the sync once again. Here’s how:
- Go to your CLZ Cloud and login.
- Click on Book Collection.
- Click on the wrench icon top right, then click on “Settings”.
- Click the red button named “Remove all books from database”.
- Click OK on the warning if you’re sure (this can not be undone).
- Go back to your mobile app and try syncing once again.