If your device has a camera you can use it to add cover images to your books. Alternatively you can change the existing cover by something from your image gallery, or you can upload your own cover to the CLZ Cloud from here.
Start by selecting a book and opening up the Edit Book screen:
Tap on the “Edit Image” button near the cover and you’ll see a list of options:
- Choose from Gallery – lets you select an existing image from your gallery
- Use Camera – Use your camera to take a picture
- Clear Cover – Clears the current cover
If you click on the “Export” button next to the cover you’ll see 2 options:
- Save to Gallery – Saves the current image to your gallery
- Upload Cover to CLZ Cloud – Uploads this cover to your personal CLZ Cloud overwriting the central cover in your CLZ Cloud.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.