CLZ Books lets you catalog your books without manually entering all the details. Just search our Core online book database by scanning ISBN barcodes or search for author and title, then auto-download plot summary, genre and subjects, number of pages, publication date, cover images and much more.
Adding books by scanning their ISBN barcode
If you are cataloging your books, the best way to add books to CLZ Books is by scanning their ISBN barcodes with your device’s camera:
- Tap the Add Books icon:
- In the Add screen, at the top, choose Add by ISBN.
- Point the camera scanner at a book’s ISBN barcode until the ISBN and author/title appear.
- If you want, scan a handful of books this way.
- When ready, tap the Proceed button at the bottom, taking you to the “ISBN barcode queue”.
- Now tap “Add to … Collection” at the bottom to actually add these books to your database.
- Tap Close to go back to the app’s main screen showing your added books.
Adding books by searching for Author and Title:
- Tap the Add Books icon: .
- In the Add screen, at the top, choose Add by Author/Title.
- Type the Author and Title and press Search.
- Tap the matching book result.
- Tap the checkbox in front of the books that you own and wish to add.
- Now tap “Add to … Collection” at the bottom to actually add the book to your database.
- Tap Back, then Close to go back to the app’s main screen showing your added book.
Adding books by searching for Author and Title demo video:
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.