To perform a full import from a text or CSV file you can use the Book Connect Import Tool. The steps consist of first importing all items into Book Connect, and then syncing those items from Book Connect to Book Collector on your computer.
1. Importing your Text/CSV file to Book Connect
- Go to the Book Connect website.
- Log in with your CLZ Account you also use for Book Collector on your computer.
(if you don’t have a CLZ Account, create one by registering for a 30-day free trial)
- Click on the Wrench icon top right of the page and click Import.
(if you don’t see the Import button, register for a 30-day free trial first)
- Follow the instructions on screen to set up the import.
- Click Import books to run the import.
All your books have now been been imported into Book Connect.
2. Syncing from Book Connect to Book Collector on your computer
After you’ve done the import you now need to get all those imported books from Book Connect to Book Collector on your computer:
- Start Book Collector.
- Click menu CLZ Cloud > Synchronize.
- Log in using the same CLZ Account you created/used on the Book Connect page.
- Click Sync Changes to sync all books to your computer.
Done! You should now have all books in Book Collector on your computer.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.