Editing Multiple Books
- Make sure that the books you want to edit are listed in the “list panel”. Click menu View > List View to switch to List View.
- Now select the books you want to edit. You can use the standard Ctrl+click (or Command+click if you’re on a Mac) and Shift+click to select multiple books.
- Click menu Edit > Edit Multiple Books.
- All values you enter here will be applied to all selected books.
- If you leave a box empty, that field will be left untouched for all selected books.
- When you’re done making changes, click OK.
Editing books one by one without leaving the Edit screen
- Edit one book,
- Use the Next or Previous button to edit the next or previous book in your collection.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.