In some rare situations, your desktop, cloud and mobile app database can get “out-of-sync”, causing a different number of books to be listed.
The solution is simple, but may take some time. In short:
- Clear your CLZ Cloud.
- Upload your most up-to-date database to the CLZ Cloud
- On all OTHER computers and mobile devices: re-download the data from the CLZ Cloud
Step 1: Clear your CLZ Cloud
- Go to your CLZ Cloud page and log in.
- Click the menu button top left and choose Maintenance, then “Clear Database”
Step 2: Upload your most up-to-date database to the CLZ Cloud
Open the desktop program or mobile app that has your most up-to-date database and use Sync with CLZ Cloud to upload that database to the CLZ Cloud.
For most users, we recommend uploading from the desktop software, as that is most likely to have the most complete copy of your database.
Step 3. On all OTHER computers and mobile devices: re-download the data from the CLZ Cloud
Do the following on all your OTHER devices and computers to download the new CLZ Cloud data:
In the CLZ mobile apps:
- tap the menu top left, and choose “Clear Database”.
- tap the menu top left and choose “Sync with CLZ Cloud”
In the desktop software:
- use File / New Database to start a new database, save it under a NEW filename.
- choose Synchronize from the CLZ Cloud menu.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.