Queue mode allows you to add albums in batches. You can add multiple titles and/or barcodes to the search queue then search for them. Queue mode is the most efficient way to add albums to your database. Combined with a barcode scanner app, it makes light work of even the largest collections.
- Open the Add Albums Automatically screen by clicking top left blue “plus” button in your program.
- To enable queue mode, click the ‘Show Queue’ button.
With the Search Queue visible you can start queueing albums.
- Type the artist/title or barcode into the appropriate search field then click Add to Queue.
- Once you’ve queued up your albums, click Search All.
- Once the search is complete, click on an entry in the queue (top panel) to view the results (bottom 2 panels)
You now have three options for adding your albums:
Add Anyway: This will add the selected album to your database without any additional information, using only your artist/title/barcode information. This is useful if no results are found in our database. You can add the album title to your database then add more information manually.
Add Selected: This will add the album you’ve selected to your database. First, click the album in the Search Queue, select a result by clicking on it or checking the box next to it then click ‘Add Selected’.
Add All: This option will remain gray until you click a result from the Search Queue, then select an album from the Search Results. You can use the check box next to the album then move to the next album in the queue. Once you’ve selected a result for each album you can click Add All to add the albums to your collection.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.