You can edit multiple albums in one go by using the Edit Multiple screen.
Editing Multiple Albums
- Make sure that the albums you want to edit are listed in the “list panel”. Click menu View > List View to switch to List View.
- Now select the albums you want to edit. You can use the standard Ctrl+click (or Command+click if you’re on a Mac) and Shift+click to select multiple albums.
- Click menu Edit > Edit Multiple Albums.
- All values you enter here will be applied to all selected albums.
- If you leave a box empty, that field will be left untouched for all selected albums.
- When you’re done making changes, click OK.
Editing albums one by one without leaving the Edit screen
- Edit one album,
- Use the Next or Previous button to edit the next or previous album in your collection.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.