Pro only: Adding a Multi-Disc album via the Add Automatically screen
Adding Multi-Disc albums via the Add Albums Automatically screen requires Queue Mode. As Queue Mode is required, you must have a Pro license key.
Follow the steps below to add a Multi-Disc album via the Add Automatically screen:
- Open the Add Albums Automatically screen
- Click Show Queue
- Insert disc 1 into your CD-ROM and click Scan
- Disc 1 will be added to the search queue
- Insert disc 2 then click Scan
- Click Search to search for your CDs in our database
- Click one of the CDs in the queue to view the result below
- Select a result by putting a check in the box next to it, then repeat for disc 2
- With results selected for each search, select all discs from the Search Queue (hold CTRL on your keyboard, then click the items in the Search Queue)
- Click the Add as Multi-Disc Album button to complete the process
Standard and Pro: Adding a Multi-Disc album via the Main Screen
If you already have albums in your database that are part of a Multi-Disc album, but they’ve been added as individual discs, or if you don’t have a Pro license key, you can still create Multi-Disc albums using the steps below.
- In the Main List, expand the albums so you see the disc (click the triangle or plus icon in front of an album).
- Click and drag the disc to the album you wish to add it to
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.