Adding a Multi-Disc album via the Add Automatically screen
Adding Multi-Disc albums via the Add Albums Automatically screen requires Queue Mode.
Follow the steps below to add a Multi-Disc album via the Add Automatically screen:
- Open the Add Albums Automatically screen
- Open the QUEUE by dragging it open
- Insert disc 1 into your CD-ROM and click “Read CD”
- Disc 1 will be added to the search queue
- Insert disc 2 then click “Read CD”
- Click Search to search for your CDs in our database
- Select results for all discs you scanned.
- With results selected for each search, select all discs from the Search Queue (hold Command on your keyboard, then click the items in the Search Queue)
- Click the “Add x as Multi-Disc” button to complete the process
Adding a Multi-Disc album via the Main Screen
If you already have albums in your database that are part of a Multi-Disc album, but they’ve been added as individual discs, or if you don’t have a Pro license key, you can still create Multi-Disc albums using the steps below.
- In the Main List, expand the albums so you see the disc (click the triangle or plus icon in front of an album).
- Click and drag the disc to the album you wish to add it to
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.