Game Collector will try to upsync cover images for games that don’t already have a cover in the CLZ Cloud. The images are restricted to 500kb in size, if your images are larger than this, they won’t be uploaded.
Images are only automatically upsynced to CLZ Cloud if:
- The image is below 500kb in size
- Your game is not linked
- We don’t already have a cover for that game
- The cover we have is of lower quality
If we already have a cover for your game the default image from Core for Games. That’s why” it’s important to link your games”:https://www.collectorz.com/game/game-collector/manual/windows/v15/en/topic/linking-your-items to the correct game in Core for Games (only possible on PC/Mac currently).
If you have a cover that you want to upsync to CLZ Cloud even though there’s already one in CLZ Cloud you can do this using this method:
Manually Upload a Cover to CLZ Cloud
- Right click on the game
- Click Upload Cover for Selected Game
iOS/Android Mobile device
- Select an game
- Tap the pencil icon to edit the item.
- Near the cover image tap on the square icon with the arrow pointing out of it.
- Now tap “Upload Cover to CLZ Cloud”.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.