Game Collector is built around the our central online database: Core for Games. It’s the central online database that is searched when you use the Add Automatically screen in Game Collector, and the central online database that is used to display all kinds of shared information in your CLZ Cloud.
Our content managers work on Core for Games every workday here to keep Core up to date with the latest games and their description, publisher, developer, etc..
Of course, it can and will happen that we’re missing some details for your games here and there. It might also happen we don’t have your game at all.
For this we created a Report / Submit to Core option in Game Collector.
Submit a game directly from Game Collector
- Select any game in your collection and click menu “CLZ Cloud > Submit Game to Core”.
- Game Collector will grab your game and upload it to Core for Games.
- Your webbrowser will open up Core for Games and ask you to login with your CLZ Account
- You can compare your submitted data to the data that is stored in Core for Games
- Important: After you’re done with the repairs you wish to make in Core for Games, click the green “Submit Changes” button, bottom left of the page.
Report a missing game
If you try to search a game automatically with the Add Automatically screen, but Core for Games doesn’t have it, you will be prompted to report the missing game to core.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.