You can search and add games to your collection by barcode with the Add Games from CLZ Core screen. Barcodes added to the queue will instantly show title, platform, barcode and a cover image.
You can either search 1 barcode to add to your collection/wish list, or search multiple barcodes and add them all in one go.
Searching by Barcode
- Open “Add Games” and click the “by Barcode” tab.
- Type/Scan the barcode into the barcode box.
- Use “Search CLZ Core” to add the barcode to the add queue and instantly find your game.
- To add your game use “Add [game title]” on the bottom right.
Delete a barcode
Accidentally typed/scanned a wrong barcode or decided you don’t want to add it? To delete a barcode you can either:
- Right click the results to delete selected entries.
- Hover your mouse over the cover image and click the small “Delete” icon.
If you have a smartphone, tablet or webcam, you can use it to scan barcodes into the Add Games from CLZ Core screen directly:
- If you have a smartphone or tablet, you can scan and enter barcodes with our free barcode scanning app CLZ Barry.
- If you have a webcam, you can activate it using the top right hamburger menu.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.