To perform a full import from a text or CSV file you can use the Game Connect Import Tool. The steps consist of first importing all items into Game Connect, and then syncing those items from Game Connect to Game Collector on your computer.
1. Importing your Text/CSV file to Game Connect
- Go to the Game Connect website.
- Log in with your CLZ Account you also use for Game Collector on your computer.
(if you don’t have a CLZ Account, create one by registering for a 30-day free trial)
- Click on the Wrench icon top right of the page and click Import.
(if you don’t see the Import button, register for a 30-day free trial first)
- Follow the instructions on screen to set up the import.
- Click Import games to run the import.
All your games have now been been imported into Game Connect.
2. Syncing from Game Connect to Game Collector on your computer
After you’ve done the import you now need to get all those imported games from Game Connect to Game Collector on your computer:
- Start Game Collector.
- Click menu CLZ Cloud > Synchronize.
- Log in using the same CLZ Account you created/used on the Game Connect page.
- Click Sync Changes to sync all games to your computer.
Done! You should now have all games in Game Collector on your computer.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.