You can search and add comics to your collection by barcode with the Add Comics from CLZ Core screen. Barcodes added to the queue will instantly show series title, issue number, issue extension, barcode and the cover image.
You can either search 1 barcode to add to your collection/wish list, or search multiple barcodes and add them all in one go.
Searching by Barcode
- Open “Add Comics from CLZ Core” and click the “by Barcode” tab.
- Type/Scan the barcode into the barcode box.
- Use “Search CLZ Core” to add the barcode to the add queue and instantly find your comic.
- To add your comic use “Add [series issue]” on the bottom right.
Most of the time your barcode search will immediately give you 1 correct result which is selected for you. If you decide you want to add a different variant or issue, or the server is unable to directly select one, you can click the “dropdown” button in the list to expand the result and select a different result.
Delete a barcode
Accidentally scanned a barcode you decided you don’t want to add it? To delete a barcode you can either:
- Right click the results to delete selected entries.
- Hover your mouse over the cover image and click the small “Delete” icon.
If you have a smartphone, tablet or webcam, you can use it to scan barcodes into the Add Comics from CLZ Core screen directly:
- If you have a smartphone or tablet, you can scan and enter barcodes with our free barcode scanning app CLZ Barry.
- If you have a webcam, you can activate it using the top right hamburger menu.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.