You can edit multiple comics in one go by using the Edit Multiple screen.
Editing Multiple Comics
- Make sure that the comics you want to edit are listed in the “list panel”. Click menu View > List View to switch to List View.
- Now select the comics you want to edit. You can use the standard Ctrl+click and Shift+click to select multiple comics.
- Click menu Edit > Edit Multiple Comics.
- Use the checkboxes to indicate which field(s) you want to change.
- Make your changes.
Editing comics one by one without leaving the Edit screen
- Edit one comic,
- Use the Next or Previous button bottom left to edit the next or previous comic in your collection.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.