Comic Collector is built around the our central online database: Core for Comics. It’s the central online database that is searched when you use the Add Automatically screen in Comic Collector, and the central online database that is used to display all kinds of shared information in your CLZ Cloud.
Our content managers work on Core for Comics every workday here to keep Core up to date with the latest comics and their cover artist, writer, etc.
Of course, it can and will happen that we’re missing some details for your comics here and there. It might also happen we don’t have your comic at all.
For this we created a Report / Submit to Core option in Comic Collector.
Submit a comic directly from Comic Collector
- Select any comic in your collection and click menu “CLZ Cloud > Submit Comic to Core”.
- Comic Collector will grab your comic and upload it to Core for Comics.
- Your webbrowser will open up Core for Comics and ask you to login with your CLZ Account
- You can compare your submitted data to the data that is stored in Core for Comics
- Important: After you’re done with the repairs you wish to make in Core for Comics, click the green “Submit Changes” button, bottom left of the page.
Report a missing comic
If you try to search a comic automatically with the Add Automatically screen, but Core for Comics doesn’t have it, you will be prompted to report the missing comic to core.
Report or Repair an comic directly via the website of Core for Comics
Instead of using the Comic Collector, or if you only own CLZ Comics for iOS / Android you can still report errors, missing comics and submit changes to Core for Comics by directly opening the Core for Comics website and logging in with your CLZ Account there.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.