The CLZ Movies app comes with cloud storage for your data, in our own CLZ Cloud system.
When you’re using CLZ Movies, we strongly recommend using the CLZ Cloud to:
- Transfer your active subscription across mobile devices.
- Make an online backup of your movie collection data.
- Synch your movie data between devices (e.g. your phone and tablet).
- Sync data to/from our Movie Collector or Movie Connect software.
Here’s how to upload your movie data to the CLZ Cloud:
1. Sign up for a CLZ Account.
- Tap the menu top left and tap “CLZ Account”.
- Now enter your email address and tap “Sign up!”
- You are now logged in.
2. Upload your data to the CLZ Cloud.
When back in the app’s main screen:
- Tap the menu top left and tap “Sync with CLZ Cloud”.
- This will open the Sync screen, showing the number of changes to be uploaded.
- Tap the “Sync Changes” button to start uploading your movie data.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.