To perform a full import from a text or CSV file you can use the Movie Connect Import Tool. The steps consist of first importing all items into Movie Connect, and then syncing those items from Movie Connect to CLZ Movies on your mobile device.
1. Importing your Text/CSV file to the Movie Connect website
- Go to the Movie Connect website.
- Log in with your CLZ Account you also use for CLZ Movies on your mobile device.
(if you don’t have a CLZ Account, create one for free)
- Click on the Wrench icon top right of the page and click Import.
(if you don’t see the Import button, register for a 30-day free trial first)
- Follow the instructions on screen to set up the import.
- Click Import movies to run the import.
All your movies have now been been imported into Movie Connect.
2. Syncing from Movie Connect to CLZ Movies
After you’ve completed the import on the Movie Connect website, you need to get all those movies from the Movie Connect website to CLZ Movies on your mobile device:
- Start CLZ Movies on your mobile device.
- Tap on the CLZ Cloud button on your toolbar or in the left side menu. to open the Sync screen.
- This will open the Sync screen, showing the number of changes to be downloaded.
- Tap the _Sync Changes+ button to start downloading your movie data.
Done! You should now have all movies in CLZ Movies on your mobile device.