When you add movies using this app’s Add by Barcode or Add by Title tools, you get lots of movie details automatically from our central Core for Movies online database.
After you add your movies, the Core online data may change, e.g. to add more details that were not previously available.
The Update from Core feature lets you update the movies in your local database with the new information in Core.
How to update your movies with new data from Core
- Press and hold on 1 movie.
- You are now in “Selection Mode”.
- Select all movies you wish to update from Core.
- Tap the menu button bottom right.
- From the menu, choose “Update (x) movies from CLZ Core” and confirm.
Note: This method is only possible in list mode.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.