Removing a movie
Removing one movie on a phone device:
- Tap “a movie” to view the details.
- Tap on the “recycle bin” icon at the top.
Removing 1 or more movies on a phone/tablet device:
Note: This method is only possible in list mode (not in cover wall mode).
- Press and hold on 1 movie.
- You are now in “Selection Mode”.
- Select all movies you wish to remove.
- Tap the “More…” button:
- Tap “Remove X movies” to remove the selected movies
Demo video showing you how to movies from your collection:
Remove entire collection
If you wish to remove your entire collection for whatever reason (maybe start over) you can do so from the side-menu option “Clear Database”.
- First, tap on the menu button to open the side menu:
- Tap Maintenance.
- Now, tap Clear Database.
- Confirm your choice to clear your entire database from the device.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.