Adding movies by barcode
If you are cataloging your DVD and Blu-ray collection, the best way to add movies is by scanning their barcodes with your device’s camera:
- Tap the Add Movies icon:
- In the Add screen, at the top, choose By Barcode.
- Point the camera scanner at a DVD or Blu-ray barcode until the barcode and title appear.
- If you want, scan a handful of movies this way.
- When ready, tap the Proceed button at the bottom, taking you to the “barcode queue”.
- Now tap the plus button bottom right and tap: “Add x movies to collection” to add the movies.
- Tap the back button top left to go back to the app’s main screen showing your added movies.
Adding movies by scanning barcodes demo video:
Thanks for your feedback.