Removing an album
Removing one album on a phone device:
- Tap “an album” to view the details.
- Tap on the “recycle bin” icon at the top.
Removing 1 or more albums on a phone/tablet device:
Note: This method is only possible in list mode (not in cover wall mode).
- Press and hold on 1 album.
- You are now in “Selection Mode”.
- Select all albums you wish to remove.
- Tap the “More…” button:
- Tap “Remove X albums” to remove the selected albums
Demo video showing you how to albums from your collection:
Remove entire collection
If you wish to remove your entire collection for whatever reason (maybe start over) you can do so from the side-menu option “Clear Database”.
- First, tap on the menu button to open the side menu:
- Now, tap Clear Database.
- Confirm your choice to clear your entire database from the device.
Thanks for your feedback.