Adding CDs by scanning their barcode
If you are cataloging your CDs to CLZ Music, you can also scan their barcodes with your device’s camera:
- Tap the Add Albums icon:
- In the add screen, at the top, choose Barcode.
- Point the camera scanner at a CD barcode until the barcode and artist/title appear.
- If you want, scan a couple of CDs this way.
- Now tap the blue Plus icon and select “Add … albums to collection” to add these CDs to your database.
- Tap the back button (top left) to go back to the app’s main screen showing your added CDs.
Removing barcodes from the barcode queue
- On iOS (iPhone/iPad): Swipe the barcode you wish to remove from right to left on your screen.
- On Android: Press and hold the barcode you wish to remove, (and select more if you want), then tap the recycle bin bottom left to remove the selection.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.