CLZ Music will help you create your own music database with a minimum of manual data entry. Just search our “Core” online music database, by album artist and title or by barcode, and all album details will be provided automatically, including artist, title, label, song list, cover art, etc…
If you are cataloging your music collection, the best way to add CDs and Vinyl albums is to search them by Artist and Title:
- Tap the Add Albums button: .
- In the Add screen, at the top, choose Add by Artist/Title.
- Type the Artist and Title of the album and search.
- Tap the matching album result.
- Now tap “Add to Collection” at the bottom to actually add the album to your database.
Tap the Back/Close button to go back to the app’s main screen showing your added album.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.