Have you been using one of our other album cataloging solutions, like Music Collector or Music Connect, or maybe the CLZ Music app on another device?
Then you probably already have an existing album collection stored in your CLZ Cloud account.
Here’s how to download your existing album data from the CLZ Cloud:
- First login to the app using your existing CLZ Account:
- Tap the menu top left and tap “CLZ Account”.
- At the bottom, tap “I already have a CLZ Account >”
- Now enter your CLZ Account username or email address and your password
- Tap Log in!
When back in the app’s main screen:
- Tap the menu top left and tap “Sync with CLZ Cloud”.
- This will open the Sync screen, showing the number of changes to be downloaded.
- Tap the “Sync Changes” button to start downloading your album data.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.