Have you been using one of our other album cataloging solutions, like Music Collector or Music Connect, or maybe the CLZ Music app on another device?
Then you probably already have an existing album collection stored in your CLZ Cloud account.
Here’s how to download your existing album data from the CLZ Cloud:
- First login to the app using your existing CLZ Account:
- Go to the app’s Settings screen
- In the Settings screen, tap Login Details
- At the bottom, tap “I already have a CLZ Account >”
- Now enter your account username or email address and your password
- Click Log in!
- Back in the main screen, tap the CLZ Cloud icon
- This will open the Sync screen, showing the number of changes to be downloaded.
- Tap the “Sync Changes” button to start downloading your album data.