The CLZ Games app comes with free cloud storage for your data, in our own CLZ Cloud system.
When you’re using CLZ Games, we strongly recommend using the CLZ Cloud to:
- Make an online backup of your game collection data.
- Synch your game data between devices (e.g. your phone and tablet).
- Transfer your Full App Unlock across devices (no need to pay again!).
- Synch data to/from our Game Collector or Game Connect software.
Here’s how to upload your game data to the CLZ Cloud:
1. Sign up for a CLZ Account.
- Go to the app’s Settings screen.
- In the Settings screen, click Login Details.
- Now enter your email address and tap “Sign up!” (or use Sign up with Facebook)
- You are now logged in. Click back to return to the Settings screen, then Close.
2. Upload your data to the CLZ Cloud.
When back in the app’s main screen:
- Back in the main screen, tap the CLZ Cloud icon
- This will open the Sync screen, showing the number of changes to be uploaded.
- Tap the “Sync Changes” button to start uploading your game data.