CLZ Games lets you catalog your games without manually entering all the details. Just search our Core online game database by searching the title of the game or scan the game’s barcode, then auto-download a description, trailer, genre, developer, cover art and much more.
Adding games by searching the title:
If you are cataloging your game collection, the best way to add games is to search them by title:
- Tap the Add Games icon: .
- In the Add screen, at the top, choose Add by Title.
- Optionally: Choose a platform by tapping All Platforms and pick one.
- Type the title of the game and press Search.
- Now tap the green Add to Collection icon for one of these editions.
- Tap Back, then Close to go back to the app’s main screen showing your added game.
Adding games by searching the title demo video:
Adding games by scanning their barcode
If you are cataloging your newer games to CLZ Games, you can also scan their barcodes with your device’s camera:
- Tap the Add Games icon:
- In the Add screen, at the top, choose Add by Barcode.
- Point the camera scanner at the barcode of a game until the barcode and game title appear.
- If you want, scan a handful of games this way.
- When ready, tap the Proceed button at the bottom, taking you to the “barcode queue”.
- Now tap “Add to … Collection” at the bottom to actually add these games to your database.
- Tap Close to go back to the app’s main screen showing your added games.